USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND PRIVACY
By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) General Disclaimer - Cutting Edge ("Cutting Edge" and "Us") provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on our blog or through Cutting Edge's email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Cutting Edge. However, you may subscribe to certain services through this website, in which case you agree to Cutting Edge's Terms and Conditions or Design Services Agreement.
(3) Information Storage and Retention - The information you voluntarily provide to us is recorded and stored internally and only accessed by us for the purposes it was submitted. Your personal information is retained in our records for the minimum amount of time necessary or for longer periods of time if needed for accounting or contractual/legal purposes. Your personal information will remain confidential unless it is required by law for us to share it with the proper authorities.
(4) Need to Update, Access, and Delete - The information you voluntarily provide to us can be accessed (for purposes of how it is being used), updated, or requested to be deleted at any time, by contacting us to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the instance that you sign up for an opt-in or a newsletter from us, you may also opt to unsubscribe at any time.
(5) Third Party Information Disclaimer - Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Cutting Edge has no control (for example, our partners network). Therefore, Cutting Edge makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore. Your information may be shared with trusted third party vendors, such as our partners network, in order for them to contact you if you show any interest in their services.
(6) Copyright & Trademark - This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Cutting Edge, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without Cutting Edge's express written consent.
(8) Payment Processing Policy - When booking a service with Cutting Edge through this website, you may be asked to enter your payment information to obtain service. Our payment portal is powered through Acuity Scheduling, Square, and Quickbooks, depending on the service you're interested in. Please note that your payment information is only used for the services you obtain through this website and named portals only. Please also note that if you elect to work with us (by signing a written agreement) your information will then be used to collect payment through a third party payment processor (e.i. Quickbooks Invoicing), who takes the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
(9) Marketing/Social Media Advertisements - We may use the personal information you voluntarily provide us with to run targeted social media advertisements.
If you have any questions about these policies and privacies you may contact us via email at email@example.com. These policies and privacies may change at any time, at which time, you will be contacted via email and informed of all changes.
Last Updated: June 2018.